Monday, February 16, 2009

Media.


My exterior is beginning to crack, but unfortunately by the ever increasing exposure to these perverse and twisted ideas you continue to pour out of your studios and present to the easily impressionable mind. It frustrates me that even I am becoming desensitized to this, not because I choose to stand on my pedestal and denounce the world, but because I, personally, have begun accepted some of this. Not only accepted, but on some ways have allowed myself to expect the media's interpretation of truth to seep into my own life and become actuality.


How am I supposed to maintain my grip with these false representations of love and future and relationships breaking in, when I struggle enough with the definition of these ideas already?


I need truth in it's purest form. I need the media to quiet itself for a moment, please? I cannot hear correctly, I cannot think correctly. Will you quiet down for just a little while?

No comments: