Monday, September 14, 2009

Inadequacy.



Can there be something made from this mess? I stand here, in the dark, with a whelm of hopelessness taking my breath away.

I have dreams, but they are unattainable.

I have goals, but I am incapable.

I have desires, but pride awfully taints their potential.


What am I good at? Where are my gifts? What am I here for? I seem to be coming up blank, and it is gnawing at my composure.

Please, meet me here. I do not know what to do. I will not run to others to get find assurance. I need you now, will you be here?

Pause.I turned to the word because I do not know where else to go, and His word grants this peace.

2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you. My power is made perfect when you are weak."


2 Timothy 1:9 "...Who has called us and called us with a Holy calling, NOT according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Jesus Christ from all eternity."

Conclusion. I am desperately weak. He is able. I must learn to believe this.

No comments: