Saturday, November 1, 2008

First One

As I have read other people's blogs lately, I decided to start one myself. I doubt anyone will actually read this, but just as a forewarning I'm not poet or theologian, I just like writing. And unfortunatly there's not much room for creative writing anymore, leave that to the 8th graders. Good thing that's the only kind of writing I actually liked.



So where do I begin?



Ill start by telling you how several moments in my life have caused me to panic about next year. We went on a senior retreat a few weeks ago, and Mr. G talked a lot about leaving a legacy at CHS. In my head I thought, "Wait, I'm leaving"? Of course, i knew this already, but I realized that in less than seven months I'll

Never see half the people I'm sitting by

  • -have to grow up and choose my career
  • -have to get out of my christian high comfort bubble and face the world
  • -leave my best friends and family
  • -mostly, I just have to grow up

This scares me. A few months ago, i thought, "I can't wait to leave and start new." Now it's more realistic in that it's not all bliss and independence. And it would help if I knew where to go.

No comments: