Tuesday, December 23, 2008

To be the fly on the wall.


At times I fall into a mode where I see things very introspectively. It's like I'm dreaming, and everything I think is translated onto a page in my journal. Every action, every sight, every sound, every word I take in effects me, and all I want to do is sit and listen. I evaluate and contemplate each breath. Oh it is wonderfully bliss. I don't want to speak or move, just watch and listen. Everything impresses me, shakes me, and teaches me something new. Things are poetic and romantic all of the sudden. With glasses of new found clarity, I begin to rethink every day occurrences as if they were rare gifts. Time seems to stand still. I long to write down each moment to remember it. Tonight has been one of those nights. Will you talk to me, tell me what your going through, tell me what your thinking? I want to learn.


(Now to anyone (if anyone) who actually reads what I write, I'm sure it sounds here that I'm either high or completely delusional. But I'm not, and it's hard to describe what goes on in my head sometimes. I'm probably just having a caffeine drop or something....but I'll just tell you it is indescribably wonderful.)

No comments: